This year our very own Alysa Bainbridge (2015 Miss White Rose City’s Outstanding Teen), took part in the Teens In Training program, located in Orlando, Florida! This event coincides with the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant, which also took place this past week.
There certainly wasn’t a dull moment for Alysa this week. Here are some of the things that she participated in:
1) Took part in a private mock interview, conducted by renowned pageant consultant, Brittney Eskew.
2) She was able to meet the designer of the dress she wore at the Miss PA Outstanding Teen Pageant, Mac Dugal.
3) During a break in the action on July 30th, she stopped into the local Dairy Queen to participate in Miracle Treat Day, that benefits the Children’s Miracle Network.
After stopping for a frozen treat, Alysa participated in a production number and gave a personal introduction on the MAO Teen stage.
4) On Friday Alysa was able to perform her talent in front of professionals, in order to receive feedback to improve and enhance it.
5) Last but not least, tonight (8/1) she will be able to watch as teens from all around the country, including Miss Pennsylvania’s Outstanding Teen, Samantha Renck, compete for a chance to become the new Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2016!
Here are a couple pictures from the Teens In Training event: