This past week 40 miss contestants and 27 teen contestants from around Pennsylvania, headed to Pittsburgh in the hopes of becoming the new Miss Pennsylvania 2015 and Miss Pennsylvania’s Outstanding Teen 2015.
The following is a summary of the accomplishments of our miss and teen representatives from our program:
1) Marla Peiffer (2015 Miss York County) – received the bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award and placed in the Top 11.
2) Alexis Stinson (2015 Miss Susquehanna Valley) – received the Interview award.
3) Caroline Jones (2015 Miss White Rose City) – won the Miss America Academic Scholarship award, received recognition for earning the bronze Duke of Edinburgh award last year, and is currently working towards the silver level.
4) Victoria Vespico (2015 Miss Susquehanna Valley’s Outstanding Teen) – received the Spirit Award and Miss Congeniality.
5) Alysa Bainbridge (2015 Miss White Rose City’s Outstanding Teen) – received recognition for Top Sponsorship and received recognition for non-finalist evening gown.
Lets give a round of applause for the accomplishments of our representatives!